Nutcracker.com Store Web Accessibility Policy
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
At NUTCRACKER! Magical Christmas Ballet, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
The Nutcracker.com Store strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that the Nutcracker.com Store is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- There is no video with audio, or content requiring closed captioning
- We ensure that content text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
To ensure the Nutcracker.com Store is accessible, we have taken the following steps:
- Our website is regularly reviewed for ADA and WAVE errors by our team of expert web developers
- We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility
NUTCRACKER! Magical Christmas Ballet is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at [email protected].