Moms Behind the Magic:
Share Your Favorite Memory of a Mother-Figure
Official Contest Rules
NUTCRACKER! Magical Christmas Ballet Mother’s Day TikTok Contest
Contest: Mother’s Day TikTok Contest
Company: ROZ100 inc. hereafter Talmi Entertainment
Address: 27 E. Housatonic, Pittsfield, MA 01201
Contest Area: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Louisiana, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin
Prize Provider(s): Talmi Entertainment
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18)
Contest Period: May 1, 2023 through May 15, 2023
Entries Due 12AM Midnight: May 15, 2023
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per account (total).
Drawing Date: May 15, 2023
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: One (1)
Total Number of Winners: One (1)
Prize(s) and Value(s):
Four (4) platinum tickets to NUTCRACKER! Magical Christmas in any city on the 2023 tour (transportation and accommodations not provided). Prize Value: $500
- TikTok Account: @nutcracker_official
- Website: nutcracker.com
- Website Terms and Conditions: nutcracker.com/terms-and-conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
- To enter, follow NUTCRACKER! Magical Christmas Ballet TikTok Account during the Contest Period with Entrant’s TikTok Account by clicking the “Follow” button.
- Then, post a public contest-related comment on a contest-related TikTok post shared by the NUTCRACKER! Magical Christmas Ballet Account.
- There is no charge to sign up for TikTok. Entries submitted via this method will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the TikTok account the entry is submitted from at the time of entry. For this entry method, the “authorized account holder” is the person who is assigned to the TikTok account by the online service provider. The account holder’s profile must be public in order for Entry to be considered. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
The Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid and correct entries received. The remaining valid entries will or will not carry over to the next Drawing Date.
To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility and reside in the Contest Area.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- Talmi Entertainment is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Talmi Entertainment cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Talmi Entertainment is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
- By submitting an entry, Entrant acknowledges that his or her entry may be posted across any or all of Talmi Entertainment’s digital and social platforms, at Talmi Entertainment’s discretion. Submission of an entry grants Talmi Entertainment and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit, publicly perform and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, including for use in advertising and marketing, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant.
- Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket-related prize, Talmi Entertainment is not responsible if any event or performance is canceled or postponed.
- Each winner will be notified by TikTok Direct Message. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address, and telephone number to Talmi Entertainment at the time of notification. Talmi Entertainment reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of Talmi Entertainment. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize. Talmi Entertainment has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer, or assignment of any prize is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form if the prize value exceeds $600.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household, per TikTok account, if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
- Talmi Entertainment is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Talmi Entertainment and TikTok accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release Talmi Entertainment, Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the Prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, Talmi Entertainment has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
- Talmi Entertainment has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by Talmi Entertainment shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Talmi Entertainment reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Talmi Entertainment reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Talmi Entertainment’s sole determination, it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond Talmi Entertainment’s control.
- TikTok is not affiliated with Talmi Entertainment or the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with TikTok.