Enter the First Ever Moscow Ballet
“CAPTION THIS” Contest!
10 Daily Winners and 1 Grand Prize Winner!
Chosen Daily for 10 days (March 11-15 and 18-22)
Grand Prize Winner Receives:
10 Tickets to Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker
Each Daily Winner receives 2 tickets to Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker
~ Enter to Win by completing the form below ~
About the Moscow Ballet “Caption This” Contest:
Prizes are subject to certain restrictions and may not be sold or exchanged and tickets must be redeemed on their performance date.
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted.
- Awarding of prizes will be conducted by Moscow Ballet whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the contest.
- All submitted information is kept strictly confidential, Moscow Ballet does not endorse or participate in "spam mail". We value your privacy.
- Moscow Ballet assumes no responsibility for late, damaged, illegible or incomplete entries.
- All entries become the property of Moscow Ballet and will not be returned.
- All taxes on prizes are the winner's sole responsibility and all federal, state and local laws apply.
- No alternate form of entry will be honored in this contest.
- Void where prohibited or restricted.
- This promotion is conducted exclusively by Moscow Ballet.
- The contest is not open to employees, and their families and friends, of Moscow Ballet.
- By participating, entrants agree to allow Moscow Ballet to periodically send notification of special offers and promotions via e-mail. If at any time you decide that you do not wish to be contacted further, use the opt-out button in each communication.
- Entries submitted by automated submission software will be disqualified.
- Moscow Ballet and its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents of each, shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by Winners for any damage, loss, or liability to persons or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of prize or participation in this contest.
- Moscow Ballet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend part or all of this contest should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Moscow Ballet corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the contest.
- Moscow Ballet and its promotion and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents of each, are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost, interrupted, or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Moscow Ballet, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the contest.
- Moscow Ballet reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual Moscow Ballet reasonably believes to have tampered with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion, or who is found to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
- This contest is intended and limited for play in the United States and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.
- For more information, call 413.499.1733.
Your message has been sent. Thank you.